Hygiene – technical examination of operating rooms
⇒ incl. corresponding clean zones, intervention rooms, intensive care areas (isolation rooms) etc.
DIN 1946 Part 4 (in older systems in accordance with 1999 and in new ones according to 2008)
Air technical measurements (technical – physical examination) determining:
- room air temperature and room humidity
- air velocity / (air) volume flow for calculating the air exchange rate
- differential pressures at the terminal particulate air filters in order to determine the degree of contamination for subsequent measurements
- pressure level verification (proof of flow direction by means of a smoke test)
- sound level measurement
- flow visualization
Particulate and microbiological examination
- filter integrity test according to DIN EN ISO 14644 Part 3 or filter scan test according to 1946-4 (in older systems, in case a filter integrity test is not possible structurally)
- recovery test according to DIN EN ISO 14644-3
- in older systems (until 2008), the terminal particulate air filters are subject to a microbiological examination in the form of an airborne germs’ sample
The test report contains a detailed listing of all measured values and their evaluation in accordance with mandatory legal requirements and regulations.